Hands on WordPress Training
This short course will provide you with the basic skills, best practice and tools to manage a WordPress site with SEO and User Experience top of mind.
Only 1 left in stock
Our digital fundamentals training session will give you practical tools to better understand digital marketing for a small business, right through to marketing managers wanting to broaden their knowledge base.
You will learn:
- What Australians are doing online - the latest trends
- Common digital terminology
- The roles of digital channels vs traditional: data driven
- How businesses and brands use digital
- How to set objectives for digital media
- SEO basics
- Paid Search (AdWords) basics
- Pay Per Click Advertising - facebook and google
- Intro to marketing models
- Content Marketing basics and strategy
- How to develop a digital marketing strategy
Digital Fundamentals Outcomes:
- Increased confidence in discussing digital.
- Better understanding of all digital channels and their strengths/ weaknesses.
- Removing barriers and fear factors.
- Building rounded digital marketers
- Building businesses and individuals digital marketing capability >>business growth
Lunch, morning and afternoon team provided.
Please contact us if you have any questions at [email protected] or 0448 831 922.
This course is designed for anyone who is managing a WordPress site who would like to improve how they update the site and optimise for SEO & User Experience.
Our hands-on WordPress training session will give you practical skills, useful plugins and best practice to better update WordPress websites.
You will learn:
- WordPress CMS Overview
- How to update pages, products and posts
- Best practices in everything from site structure to adding media
- What SEO and User Experience are
- SEO best practices and implementation strategies
- User Experience best practices
- Best PlugIns for your needs
WordPress Training Outcomes:
- Increased confidence in managing a WordPress website
- Better optimised
- More effective website to reach your business goals
- Better understanding of SEO and User Experience best practices
- Understand the capabilities of your site
- Improve the number of well managed and optimised websites
Afternoon tea provided.