A website is the virtual storefront to your business. It is important the offline experience is transferred and recreated online. It can be tempting to jump into the design of the new website, but first we need to consider building a solid web strategy to ensure your website achieves what it is intended to.
This course is designed for business owners, marketing professionals and web designers who would like to get their website’s achieving their goals while delivering a great user experience. No website experience or hands on knowledge is needed.
Our website strategy short course is platform agnostic, you can apply this to any website platform. It will give you the knowledge you need to drive a website strategy to achieve the goals you need it to.
You will learn:
- Web Strategy Framework
- Best practices in strategising a website
- How to priorities goals
- What SEO and User Experience are
- User Experience best practices (including A/B testing)
- Best Solutions for your needs
- How to setup a Gap Analysis and a road map for your website
WordPress Training Outcomes:
- Knowledge to drive website changes your business need
- Increased confidence to make website design decisions
- Better understanding of SEO and User Experience best practices you can implement
- Understand the purpose of your website
Morning tea provided.