You will learn:
- What Australians are doing online – the latest trends
- Common digital terminology
- The roles of digital channels vs traditional: data driven
- How businesses and brands use digital
- How to set objectives for digital media
- SEO basics
- Paid Search (AdWords) basics
- Pay Per Click Advertising – facebook and google
- Intro to marketing models
- Content Marketing basics and strategy
- How to develop a digital marketing strategy
Digital Fundamentals Outcomes:
- Increased confidence in discussing digital.
- Better understanding of all digital channels and their strengths/ weaknesses.
- Removing barriers and fear factors.
- Building rounded digital marketers
- Building businesses and individuals digital marketing capability >>business growth
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided.
Please contact us if you have any questions at [email protected] or 0448 831 922.